Thread: Can't collect rare mystery babies in Farmville

Can't collect rare mystery babies in Farmville

Have a question, looked in bugs but saw nothing there. I have collected 3 rare mystery babies, yet none of the 3 showed up in my gift box. And it’s far from full. Can you not collect them if you don't already have any rares in your habitat? Kind of sucks have been shafted out of 3.

Re: Can't collect rare mystery babies in Farmville

Mine took a minute to show up and they don’t look like a baby they are the tree stump with the blanket hanging from it look for the name instead "wildlife baby". They look like a dead tree with a bundle hanging from it and they would be in the animals tab if that makes it easier to find it. This it's impossible I guess because I know the blankets just come in purple and in green Or Am I missing something. I haven't seen any blue blanket.

I know what they look like, I have collected 3 that were hanging from tree stump that were Blue blankets, meaning a rare, none made it to gift box and it’s been hours. Cache cleaned and all that good stuff. The two common ones with green blankets, of course they made the gift box. You are right, they are purple; don't know why I said blue. And not trying to sound ungrateful for help, but I do know what they look like. And I do know where to find them in the gift box. But as I said, only ones that made it to the gift box were the green commons I collected, the rare "purple" ones have not.

I am sure what I am getting the post says "Adopt a Mystery Baby" I then get the congrats box, but nothing in my GB. But the common ones I have gotten did make the box. Sorry, am not trying to sound rude or disrespectful, but I am Level 150; I do know the difference of what the post says and are.

I am trying to figure out if this is a glitch so I can report it, as I have not seen anything reported in bugs section, or if it is designed this way and you must already own at least one rare to actually be able to adopt one. I didn't want to waste the time with a glitch report to CS, if in fact this is the design. I got the pop up, and I have lot of neighbors who buy lot of stuff with FC. They have to have everything that comes out lol. There's lot of rares posting on my feed. And yes, I know other stumps are for sending and getting feed.

If they say adopt on the posts, and you are getting the congratulatory popup, then it sounds like a glitch. There are rare babies that can be adopted. If someone makes one of the exclusive rares, which you can't get off the feed, it would just share animal feed. You can post this in bugs and/or report it to Customer Service. Is your gift box over 500? They will most likely disappear if so. It's always the good stuff that gets eaten. Did you use the gift box search function? Mine never show up in the animals tab, but I always find them that way.