Thread: Let babies to grow in their own way on FarmVille

Let babies to grow in their own way on FarmVille

I have completed an Irish Hunter Foal in my nursery and it grew up as a boring old black horse. I wish that when you place a foal or whatever into the nursery, they should grow up to be whatever they were when you placed them inside. I hate seeing them grow up to be something boring and most of the time I get a black horse that my foal grows up as but I don't want a black horse anymore. I want whatever the animal was to begin with, when it was placed in the nursery, to be that when it gets older.

re: Let babies to grow in their own way on FarmVille

Well, I agree with you. HOWEVER, you have to understand that the people that post foals PAID actual money to buy the adult horse but it's the only way for Zynga to keep it fair. If you want the rare horses, you'll have to pay money like the rest of us unfortunately do. I quit buying horses because of it too much money spent on something that just sits on my computer. You have to decide if it's worth it or not, I guess, but Zynga will NEVER allow the foals to turn into the rare horses.

I have seen many people having this same issue and the Farmville made the feature the way it is, because many of the cows and horses that manufacture foals and calves can only be acquire with Farm Cash. It would be highly unfair to the public who acquire these animals for cash to have their associates and neighbors are able to produce their foals and calves up into the same animals for gratis.

For information you need to on this you can just contact with the support of Zynga support and after that go through your issue.