Thread: Farmville: hall of fame building to place our mastery

Farmville: hall of fame building to place our mastery

I have been thinking that why Farmville don’t has any hall of fame building to place our mastery? If they would be coming up with some hall of fame building to place our mastery and that would be really nice choice from my side I am offering this idea to Farmville how many of you would like to support me please vote me up for this would be really happy to get your views.

Re: Farmville: hall of fame building to place our mastery

This would be a great idea I have been thinking for the same thing and have been wondering why no one till now has been prompting up for this. I would really like it and then we would get a place to place the mastery’s and that would be very nice. Farmville should have came up with something like this till now for this they have been late and I have even asked many of my friend and we have had a discussion and I think my post is with all of them at least I have 20 friends who would be really very happy with this means my vote should count up to 21 with me and Farmville should come up with this there would be many such players who must have been waiting for this.

Definitely we have been waiting for it too and my vote would be counting till that too I too have many friends been waiting for it I haven’t thought of a hall of fame but I was thinking about something which would increase a place to gather the mastery’s.

I don’t think all this is actually needed I am satisfied and I think all of the user have been satisfied and that’s the reason many of them haven’t came up with this only few bunch of users have been thinking about this I don’t think this is a great idea and whatever is there I would be loving some change in that and I would love changes in games not in the features this is an awesome game and it should reaming awesome number of increasing features would make it more heavy application and more bugs and I won’t like this.

Zynga has been working out with so many games and having so many features in all of them I don’t thing increasing one feature of something like that would make them have any problem and I don’t think the developers are dumb sitting over there that they would be creating all the bugs in once application this is a good idea and they should come up with something like that.

Definitely this is an good idea and would be hit around Farmville come up with this quickly I have been always waiting for such improvement and this is an improvement in the game so anyone hating this means they don’t like or they don’t want the Farmville to be the best.