Thread: Annoyed of Farmville's another new building

Annoyed of Farmville's another new building

I am getting tired of Farmville. They have now come out with another new building that I need tons of garbage to build that special deliveries will not produce. When they first released them SD's were awesome. I guess anything that is a big benefit to the players isn't allowed to stick around.

Re: Annoyed of Farmville's another new building

Have you ever tried to play the other "awesome" game named FrontierVille? I unblocked it a couple of days ago to give it a try, I had to upgrade a building that required 90 materials which could not be gifted, and they were obtainable by asking on the main feed only. And nobody was helping. I blocked that game right away. So what if the bushes and the poles are not in the SDBs, at least they can be gifted so I don’t think it is as absurd as FrontierVille is.

I think we are getting too much too fast but if Zynga slows down, then we will complain we are bored so there is really no happy medium around here Since the habitat only took a total of 30 parts, I was able to pick them all up from the feed. And before someone says that's because I have a ton of neighbors, I have less than 45.

People will all the time find something to complain about and every time a new buildable is released as the parts to neighbor’s ratio is always a thorn in many players side (I still have yet to see why).

Zynga needs to slow down so we can catch our breaths. I can't keep up with the new trees (2 every update) and now all the FC animals. I still love the game. Either let the SDB give ALL the necessary building materials or make the buildings have a common build material. It's silly. FrontierVille is worse, yes. That's one reason I quit playing that. FV shouldn't follow the same path.

The unique materials problem has been getting worse lately. A few of my neighbors have been driving me crazy sending materials for buildings I completed weeks ago. Wish they would just ask for what they need as I requested. As for the current "habitat", it's an easy build. There's a "Post your progress" opportunity after every 5 added parts, "I've got all my X materials" posts, plus the final "I'm done" post, so the feed is getting spammed with free parts. And since you can build multiple habitats the parts aren't going to dry up anytime soon.

I can't imagine starting out FV now. There are so many things to keep track of. I can't keep track, and I've been playing for a while and been here as they all come out! I understand there is a core of really intense players and Zynga has to keep their interest. Some things I just skip - the seasonal things have gotten tiresome especially since the prizes are getting boring. This past Xmas was a real bummer, IMHO. I have liked the quests that I have done. But ending this English quest is really upsetting.

Is there some kind of rule in FarmVille that I am not aware of that says we have to do the whole thing they offer? I hope not, because then I am breaking the rules. Seriously, just do the parts of the game that you want to do and ignore the rest. Life is lots less stressful that way.