Thread: Deus ex: human revolution turned on 3D mode and cannot run configurator

Deus ex: human revolution turned on 3D mode and cannot run configurator

On turning the 3D option while playing the game I have seen that there has been some issues with it. now the screen does gets hanged for sometimes and hence I don’t know what to do in this situation. On checking out with the hardware I found that Nvidia 3D is not supported in this game also I have noticed that ATI 3D is supported. So that’s what I want to say here. Well I was thinking that this game will be supporting the 3D feature in nVidia but hearing this is quite shocking and hence I will return the game as soon as possible. I am terribly disappointed with what it has been said over here. So that’s what I want to say over here. Anyways if you all want to say something then do it as soon as possible.

Re: Deus ex: human revolution turned on 3D mode and cannot run configurator

Yes I think that’s all upon the developers to think about the feature and accordingly implement it in their game that’s what I am thinking over here. well considering what has been given in the name title the #d vision should have been implemented for all the cards then why nVidia was left alone that is something that I am not able to understand at all. so let’s see what are the answers from the developers on this, I am sure they will have to answer something over here on the same since it is the case of the hardcore game lovers.

I have got a definite fix for the problem, so what I would like to say is that make some changes in the registry and let me tell you some of the some steps over here
    1) Type this in your registry [HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21...\Software\Eidos\Deus Ex: HR\Graphics] and your problem will be solved.
    So that’s what I want to say here. hope this suggestion does helps you to some extent.

So does that mean there will be issues with the 3D stereo as well and I am quite sure that the 3D stereo will also be affected if the system is not supporting so what I am saying is that is there any other method with the help of which we can enable the 3D stereo in the system, so anyone have any idea about this thing then do let me know as soon as possible on the same. I think that will be the ideal question for anyone who has got this problem related with the 3D. so I suppose if there is a solution for the 3D vision then there should be some solution developed for the 3D stereo as well, I suppose. So any suggestion that you all would like to give here then do start replying here.

Yes there is a definite solution for the problem and the answer is quite simple for that. So what I would like to suggest here is that just go to the following registry [HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21...\Software\Eidos\Deus Ex: HR\Graphics] and there set the stereo mode to 4. So that’s what you need to try out and let me know if that works out for you or not. So do give it a try for the same and let me know if that did work or not.