Thread: Restarting steam client to play Deus ex: Human revolution

Restarting steam client to play Deus ex: Human revolution

Its been a frustrating time for me from quite a long time and I have been waiting for long time restarting my steam client so that I can get this version of the game. so can you all please tell me if this is happening with you all as well. I am really frustrated by this and hence I want to ask this with you all about the same. I think I am t he only one who is getting this kind of problem since I have asked many of my friends about this and none of them had any problems like these now. Yes they definitely had it sometime ago but not now. So can you please tell me what is the suggestion from your side to answer me. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.

Re: Restarting steam client to play Deus ex: Human revolution

Well it depends on the location where you stay, the pre load for North America is already out and it will take some time for the other countries for the pre load to come out. So you are location does play a great role while solving issues like these. So that’s what I want to say here. I am sure that you will do answer it out for me. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same, so that’s what I am saying here. do let me know as soon as possible.

I stay in UK. So when they will be unlocking it can you tell me? I am not aware of this information and hence I am seeking some help from you all on the same. So do reply accordingly over here.

Well if you are staying in UK then you will have to wait for one more day and it will unlocked. Since the time given here is the 00:00 British time and the activation date of digital download is dated 26th August 2011. So probably wait for one more day and it will be out soon for you, so that’s what I am saying here. do have a good look at the same and hence that’s what I am saying here. in case if there is anything else that you want to know then do let me know as soon as possible. I will try and answer it out for you. so do let me know as soon as possible.

Ok can you tell me what will be the release date for the other countries? I mean I am talking about the digital downloads what do you all have to say about that can you please tell me about that. I am waiting to hear it from you all on the same. As you have said that Steam pre-load is unlocked for the countries in North America. What about the other countries like Russia, Australia and all. what about them when will be the digital download available for them, can you all please tell me about it. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.

Well for the countries like Australia, new Zealand, japan, china and Russia the activation date for the digital downloads will be 25th august. I don’t know what is the exact time difference between the countries but this is the date given over here, so that’s what I am saying here. the digital downloads for france. Germany, Italy spain, UK and other countries will be available on 26th August itself. this is the precise information that I ave got here right now for you. so hope that was clear for you do let me know if that was of any good use for you.