Thread: Patch for Tropico 4

Patch for Tropico 4

I have played the Tropico 4 demo version of the game and I loved the look and feel of this particular game. I think the developer of the game has used the formula of Tropico 3 in Tropico 4. I think there are lots of things which are missing and it should be patch by the developer of the game. Let me know the speculation of yours on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Patch for Tropico 4

Well I agree with you that is the developer of the game has provided really good game for us. It is having same kind of look feel as it was into Tropico 3. In the game Tropico 4 I would like to have some kind of effects on the cars. The vehicle should be slow down otherwise it will hit the citizen in the game or there should be something which will let the citizen to wait so that the car can pass. It bothers me if the car is going through the people.

I am having another requirement which should be figure out by the developer of the game and I am hoping that the it will help us out. you have to stop the cars which will disappears after waiting for the long time of traffic.

I think the island which we have got into the game is quite small and it should be bigger into the game. I am getting congested on the small island. Another thing which I wanted to have in the game is to get the changes into the designs of building. Also there should be new kind of the skins in the game. I am thinking that the developer of the game has provided the building as it was into T3. I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide the relevant patch which we can apply to fix the matter of mine.