Thread: BRIDGES in Tropico 4

BRIDGES in Tropico 4

I expect in Tropico 4 there is a number of kind of bridge to connect islands to islands as on top of Tropico 3 pro Xbox 360 a map possibly will have 2 islands that are not connected. Once buildings were on top of the island you possibly will perceive tropicans walking on top of the water to the additional island which sounds small however type of acquire on my nerves a bit. Anyone is acquainted with regarding a bridge? If not I suggest there is supposed to be buildable KALYPSO.

Re: BRIDGES in Tropico 4

How a lot of island nations in 2000 populace comprise their individual military, oil refineries, nuclear power plant, arsenal Factory, etc nuclear artillery program? This argument is controversial. Tropico is an imaginary island where the citizens, services, production, transportation are not to level. Adding bridges would be a useful tool for the game and should not depend on a practical estimate of the number of people resting on an island necessitate.

Bridges would be superior. However more importantly why were the tropicans of the Xbox360 description specified the power to walk on water however the tropicans of the PC versions weren't? I feel my issues have been unfairly denied this superpower. As President, I ask my people to give the power to walk on water!

I think the PC version might have had that fixed in a patch, but never the Xbox has a patch and not just their tropicans walk on water you also get a drop of the console after a given population and saving combination game. They usually play a game of sandbox Tropico 3 and I always set on the island as a giant mass of Pangea style without any bodies of water that divides the island. So I never thought about it. However depending on how the islands will be in Tropico 4 means in favor of people toward cross bodies of water for example bridges or ferries will be a extremely useful function.

I was thinking regarding making a topic in relation to this. I have precisely the similar difficulty that you are a Wembley (however not at all managed to obtain the Tropicans to construct on the additional island). Bridges are able to be built as the roads! And it’s pretty simple. Any place where people, you are required to have bridges so they can move. Not necessarily have to be a great big; of course, one way is fine. I hope that you got my point.