Thread: Farmville: personal experiences with habitat

Farmville: personal experiences with habitat

I want to share something that I have learned so far in this game. What I have learned is I get mostly feed. I am wondering if they are full at 20/20 do they pay off better. It my case this is 15/20 by 10 or 11 rares as well as 4 or 5 commons each habitat. I am having 10 up to now with the ratio of rare to common I got 2 rare babies and 2 common. It surprised me y getting 2 common by means of at least double the amount of rares within them. I want feedback from other players here.

Re: Farmville: personal experiences with habitat

Hey, it’s same here with me. I have also obtained mostly feed. I am thinking regarding filling one habitat by means of 20 animals and see if I have better luck. I am having 7 habitats until now and have just found 2 babies. I am also interested to know how many people can accept a baby from the feed.

I have been advised by one neighbor that all 3 babies given out are the similar animal. Another neighbor is waiting till morning to check what the 3rd gets, so far its 2/2 the same. If this was the case then it would be a good thing cause then once one raised it we would know what animal it is to give to someone looking for that animal.

I am having 4 totals with one of them being on the major farm and the further three on EC. I can tell you that having them full 20/20 doesn't make a dissimilarity you will still acquire feed sometimes. I have gotten 2 white dear, a frog, a white mole-rat looking thing (forgot the name) and the remaining was feed. I have been able to bring together some animals off the feed as baby animals. Therefore there are squirrels and racoons and porcupines from there. People would grow a bunch of animals in no time and then say ok what's next. I think they are trying to slow the process down.

I like the feature to a point. I don't mind too many of my neighbors getting all the animals I paid fc for for free. I just won't need to buy any new ones if they add them, I can be patient and get them eventually for free. This will save me money so I can't complain. For people like me with 10 active and another 10 casual neighbors 30 are almost impossible. I've been able to grow one rare and one common so far. I have 4 rares and 2 commons waiting just from my own habitats and one of each from neighbors. My neighbors don't want any more babies from me cause they have too many they can't grow so it's dying for us already.

I apologize for that but some of the times I forget that not everyone has many neighbors added and it is hard to see things from their point of view. It must be difficult to play the game with just a few neighbors but unfortunately zynga made the game in such a way that, in order to get stuff, you have to either add a ton of neighbors or shell out money.

With respect to utilizing once FC creatures, it was far cheaper to improve the item with existing beasts than it could have been to make revamped ones, which could have wound up similar to the nurseries with 4 revamped plans and a snappy misfortune of investment. Since they could bring down the creature expense to 12-16FC, I think there could be a sensible sum of individuals getting, even if there's a chance at getting one unhindered. At over 25FC, why trouble acquiring?