Thread: How to fix conflict Between the Factions in the Tropico 4

How to fix conflict Between the Factions in the Tropico 4

I have desktop at my home. I don’t have any problem with my system. I am big fan of the gaming. I played almost all the games. I like to play latest games on my system. I am started to play Tropico 4 sometime before and I have some queries about the game. In fact I have some suggestions for the topic which are commonly faced during this game. Here I am giving you those topics. Minium weges for privatized buildings and also Industrial pollution standards. There are some issues like Encourage foreign investment or request international aid etc which can make some conflict in the games. So what are the suggestions about this topic.

Re: How to fix conflict Between the Factions in the Tropico 4

I read your problem and I come to know that you have interesting points about the topic. I want to say that this element is already very strong in Tropico 4. Because you have to select the sides in some issues in terms of how can you govern and some depends on how you invest.

I have some examples that can provide you better information for understanding on this topic. Here are those examples
    1. Investing in luxury and entertainment through churches and social services (capitalism vs. religious)
    2. Choosing a mining / forestry on environmental appeasement

These two are most common for the people who are interested in gaming.I hope this will give you some idea about the situation.

I want to give you some suggestions for this issue. Actually the point is very good. But I think it is not strong enough to make the balance of power much more challenging and realistic. An example that I think it is that intellectuals vs. the issue of fair elections. This is a significant demand and will have a very negative effect on the faction that was against the gaming itself. However, simply pick a side to support and live with the consequences. According to me there are some kind of conflict as that between militarist and intellectuals Or the communist and capitalist. This will provide you better idea about this topic.

According to me at this point, the only difference between selecting a fund capitalist, communist or fascist, different bonuses you get. Rented for me, the game always finished up with playing the same thing there is no matter what so ever. So I’m giving you suggestion for different or a personal journey that goes well for the selection of policy.

I am also the gaming fan that’s why I want to give you some speech on this which may get bored to you but it is important also. I will have a different game and experience with this the story. When I select a different political orientation. Something like the RPG games like Fallout which is very different than playing as an evil character, compared with a good character. Or in strategy games like Starcraft which is very different when playing as Zerg compared to the Protoss. This is only my opinion so others have their own opinions. You will take this as one of the comment on this topic.