Thread: Farmville: How can I get fairy unicorn in minimum cost?

Farmville: How can I get fairy unicorn in minimum cost?

I was just visiting my neighbors and I found that these price tags seem to think are annoying. Well I looked at the price for the unicorn and one farm it was 51fc (mine is 41fc), so I went to another farm and it was 31fc . Therefore I clicked on buy and watched my FC total and it only took 31fc. So through visiting someone by the lower price I got the unicorn for myself for lower price. If you have a lot of neighbors or a lot of FC buying neighbors you must find one through the lower price as well.

re: Farmville: How can I get fairy unicorn in minimum cost?

This is really a good idea and particularly for somebody who visits neighbors frequently anyway. But, I actually don't desire to spend an hour visiting my neighbors expecting that they bought the fairy unicorn or they paid fewer than my 51 FC price otherwise they placed it on the farm that is active while I visit.

re: Farmville: How can I get fairy unicorn in minimum cost?

I am not pleased with the diff prices either (even when I have the lower ones). I just thought it was a way to help people out who have to have it. I am not going to buy it till I see it for 31. I saw it as a method of sicking it to them (however deduction but not getting to any detectable degree could a preferred method). I was great and didn’t clear the slat in the final diversion for the smaller than expected unicorn, so I don’t should have every one of them now.

Re: Farmville: How can I get fairy unicorn in minimum cost?

A neighbor, who wasn't heading off to purchase it, did so I would be able to get it at the cheaper cost and when I run over to her ranch, (she paid 31) it appeared 51 still for me. I messaged cs, got an answer that they never specified the unicorn, but gave me the feline and a grizzly... Much appreciated, but tries not to assist with my issue