Thread: getting very few seedlings while playing Farmville

getting very few seedlings while playing Farmville

I had been noticing lately a lack of seedlings, but yesterday I decided to start counting. Yesterday I harvested 24 orchards and I got 1 seedlings. Today I harvested 23 orchards and I got 2 seedlings. I am going to keep track from now because I can see this random seedling thing may not be what it is supposed to be. A while back I figured the drop rate was about 20%, and I would hate to see that it is worse now. I love to do my orchards and trees and it is the ONE thing I will spend fc on, but if this continues, I guess I'll have to stop. Anyone else see a drop rate for the worse?

Re: getting very few seedlings while playing Farmville

Not with mine I think. 50+ orchards and got more than half seedlings today. But with mine, its every other harvest that produces more seedlings. Since I got plenty today, would just get a third of the total orchards on my next harvest in 2days then plenty again after that. I had 33 seeds out of 68 orchards that I could have used more water from as that's the water farm. But there are times were I wind up way to much water and not enough seeds.

My problem is a little different. Although I mastered all the citrus trees I had to add four orchards of lemon and lime so I could go for the citrus collection. Even though I have more than 60 orchards, the 3 seedlings I got were from the citrus orchards. No Hanging flowers or purple thingies (I forgot the name of them). Not all of the 60 were ready to be harvested so I still have hope.

I have about 30 orchards that I want seedlings from and usually get around 8-10 every fourth day and on the days in between I get around 16- 18 for example;
    mon - 8/10
    wed - 16/18
    fri - 8/10
    etc
    I also have around 60 orchards of mastered trees that I don't want to grow seedlings from - which i get maybe 15 or so each harvest - so I always end up with much more water - and then go random grabbing off the feed to use up the extra water - have got loads of the newer trees this way.

I usually get about 11-14 seedlings every other day when they are ready for harvest. I don't know how many orchards I have though probably around 40. One of my neighbors uses instagrow on hers almost every day and she stuffs them. I've noticed she doesn't get very many seedlings and she has more orchards than I do. She usually only gets about 4-6 seedlings. Once in while a few more. I was curious if it had anything to do with the instagrow or stuffing? Probably not but it seems like any neighbor of mine that uses those methods for trees doesn't seem to get very many and those of us who just wait seem to get more.

I get very few seedlings from the special or level two trees- easter egg tree, pine tree, chrome cherry, rainbow tree, etc. I got allot of seedlings from the level one trees and those I have already mastered. Sometimes I end up with a lot of water bc I sell off the seeds from my mastered trees and then I may end up with only two or three seeds from the rest of my orchards. I am sorry I do not have exact numbers. I do not know how many orchards I have!

It seems to be feast or famine with me, with older trees and fuller orchards producing more seedlings. I have about 40-45 orchards and I harvest half of them every day. Of the 20 or so I harvest everyday, 2 or 3 are full "garbage" orchards where I store my mastered trees. I keep them around for the water, but more often than not they give me a seedling.

I am getting too many seedlings! I need more water. I just "sold" 21 seedlings because there was no way I was going to get enough water to "grow them up" and end up with a bunch of trees I already mastered. Orchards with newer trees (and usually fewer trees) seem to produce less. The past week has produced very few seedlings, but I got 10 seedlings out of 20 today.