Thread: Without be Facebook friends we can make Neighbors in Farmville

Without be Facebook friends we can make Neighbors in Farmville

I presently saw a welcome screen that thought that coming soon we are able to add neighbors devoid of making them Facebook friends. Does somebody have any thought how this will work for the reason that how would we pick up wall posts? I would estimate there would be a few way to perform it. I am personally excited for it for the reason that I have some friends that have hundreds of friends that are presently for FV and I just don't would like to perform that however if I could have the neighbors without the Facebook friend part, I think I would really like that. Do you guys have any idea about it? I am waiting for your response. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Without be Facebook friends we can make Neighbors in Farmville

I hate the idea. I play social games to chat and make new friends. I also have no interest in a super high number of neighbors. With 130 or so, things get done just fine. I delete neighbors who aren't social. I sure wouldn't add any intentionally.

I don't like sharing my personal information on FB (which is restricted only to my friends, so that not even friends of friends can see it). In this world, too many people try to steal your information and use it for their own personal gain - whatever that may be. I don't need weird strangers showing up at my door. I usually only add neighbors that my friends are friends with as it is for this reason. If they do manage to make this happen. I just opened up a new Facebook account for personal use by I find myself adding people I don’t know in real life just for the game! It was a lot of time to set up a new personal account but oh well whatever!

One big question with this feature though is, with the game aspect, what will happen to the sharing part? Sure would be good way to increase neighbor count without letting random people in your account, but what about the free trees, animals, bottles, watering cans, etc? I recently finished the EC quests and set up both farms exactly how I planned. I spent two days building an elaborate maze on my HF. Expanding now would just that up.

What I'm most interested in finding out is how Zynga plans to deal with the aspect related to sharing rewards (mystery eggs, bottles, potions, building parts, etc.). I do not believe Z will be allowed by FB to somehow override a player's FB privacy settings. So, how would we share stuff with FV Friends (a.k.a. FV neighbors who are not FB friends)? Perhaps they'll figure something out using the ZMC, but right now the ZMC isn't consistently reliable for all FV players. I sure hope this new feature will not somehow result in even more pop-ups.

Actually you can get feed posts without Facebook now if you play through farmville.com it has a scrolling game feed at the bottom of the page. As to the social aspect would imagine it would expand the social aspect since you would no longer be restricted to having to be a Facebook person to chat with. You play with like all your buddies on any chat site and still play the game. The only downside I see is that you are probably right in that they will start charging farm cash to play the game or some such thing as they are starting to pretty much go to a pay only game almost everything you do cost Farm Cash including planting more and more crops.

With the outrageous prices they are charging on some of the new items it has gotten twice more expensive than some of the other pay to play mmos that can't be named on here without getting in trouble. I hope this helps people who don't want to add strangers, but for me I'd rather use the privacy filters and make some new friends. I don't particularly want to be shanghaied into non-friends' neighbor bars. I already have about 50 non-friends show up in my Pioneer Trail neighbor bar that I'm trying to get rid of.