Thread: What is your Fairy Unicorn & Fairy Cat cost in Farmville?

What is your Fairy Unicorn & Fairy Cat cost in Farmville?

This looks like the Zynga is price testing once more. I am saying this because there are many of my neighbors who are reporting dissimilar prices for these two animals.

Fairy Unicorn - 41 FC
    Fairy Cat - 18FC

I want to know that how much it costs in your case?

Re: What is your Fairy Unicorn & Fairy Cat cost in Farmville?

In my case, my fairly cat id 18 and the fairy unicorn is 36. I have just bought one unicorn up till now but I also live to purchase cats. I am uncertain that If this is figuring to the prices in any case. I do not like when they are less for additional players and do not think that this is going to be very good marketing idea.

Mine is 46 for the unicorn that is not fair that they have diff prices for people it should be one price and def not that price for something we can't breed. I don't have to buy FC this week unless they go down. Just went quick and bought the unicorn because mine was lower than anything else here and I was afraid it would change on me. I am also wanted to know that what the other people is having.

This will be the primary unicorn I miss, but I only cannot justify what has grown into a $50.00/week game. An occasional week at that price would be dissimilar, but it looked the prices go up every week, and I fear what started as a few dollars a week is quickly heading towards a hundred dollars a week, since there seems to be no end in sight to the price increases.

I am a free player and have to rely on surveys + leveling for my FVC I don't buy many cash items, and yet, I have yet to see the lowest price on price tests.

It makes more sense to give players like me the lower prices to try and entice them to buy something? Yes it would, but not in Zynga land. These price differences for the same game with no differences in the offered item seem unfair. This is beyond marketing ploy when one player gets a higher priced unicorn for 41 FC and another for 36 or lowers FC. It angers me enough to stop paying for any FC items including the trees I have bought faithfully since the orchards started. I have bought most of the horses too, but started buying less with the higher prices recently. But this price changing really angers me! No more FC items for me until the prices are the same across the board.

I noticed the same thing with the wildlife animals when they came out. I paid 24 for the lynx and later noticed it was only 18, also a gifted one i sent out was never received. I was compensated for both issues ++++++ and after it was taken care of by customer service rep in 10fold I just regifted the item and was happy the price of that had been reduced. Several of my friends I knew had bought items from the wildlife animals also had this happen and they were returned the overcharged fc at least. My unicorn was 31 and fairy cat was 18fc