Thread: Weather in Farmville

Weather in Farmville

Today I was thinking if Zynga could introduce a feature with weather in Farmville, Could it work something like this? You are capable to set the weather to your present location, For example, You are able to go into your City and this would after that permit for the weather resting on your farm to match the weather into real life where you are, as a result if it Snowing outer your window, It's as well snowing on top of your farm. If it’s Sunny outer your window, it’s sunny on top of your farm! Of course, there possibly will be the choice to turn off the characteristic if you didn't approximating it. What you guys think about it?

Re: Weather in Farmville

If you log onto your farm at 8pm in your Winter Months, The light on the farm is slightly dimmed, But not pitch black or you wouldn't be able to see anything! The suggestion is to have the feature "Non Animated" and just a backdrop on the farm if you want it. If it were animated it could make the game lag. Also the weather would not damage your farm, so if you have a tornado on your farm, All your trees are not blown down!

If the weather was resting on a random pop-up sequence and you obtain a dissimilarity bonus for each weather type. For case in point, some watering cans in favor of a rainy day, fertilize all used for a sunny day, building materials used for windy days (to renovate the wind ravaged buildings), possibly grow all used for snowy weather!

It sounds cool providing there is a choice toward opt out that is. Difficulty though is it would additional than possible be somewhat that would slow down you game and for the reason that huge time game lags in the end!! The more stirring types of graphics we obtain, the additional our game acts up within one form or additional Neighbors previously don't approximating visiting farms of those through a bunch of moving graphics due to farms taking forever toward load and all. Good idea though and I wouldn’t mind the somewhat dimmed light resting on my EC farm another time.

The weather could even help out on the farm. Each weather pattern would need to be active for X amount of time before their benefits kick in the longer the weather pattern, the better the aid. Keep the weather set for too long and those benefits become liabilities.

Rain: the crops become fertilized the seedlings grow.
    Sunny: the harvest time is reduced and seedlings reach maturity.
    Snow aides in the success rate of animal buildings (better chance of producing foals, calves, baby bundles, etc.) After all, nothing is better than snuggling on a cold night.
    Wind could add fuel.

So my weather on my Farm is. Cold and snow, Hot as all get out, Flooding, Tornadoes, or Bad thunderstorms and 80 to 90mph winds. Last Thursday and Friday night we had a Bad thunderstorms go by and we have trees down all over the city and the power was out for hrs and some still do not have power. All The trees in the back lost their tops. And was down on the cars back there. Some lost their windows in their cars, and homes. Due to the wind and big hell. It was very bad and no it was not a Tornado that did all that but it looks like it in some parts of the city. So no I do like to see weather from my city on my farm. Do you have any idea about it?