Thread: Farmville Mystery baby animals

Farmville Mystery baby animals

I am posting this over here so that I can get some idea that what is your most preferred animal grown up to now? I have long been waiting for the prairie dog and I lastly got this last night and I really love it. But surprisingly it's not my favorite and I just liked it even more. I didn't even know that I could get it. Other favorites so far are opossums, raccoon, and frogs. Obviously I am still missing lot animals. I love this feature and can't wait for the subsequent habitat.

Re: Farmville Mystery baby animals

I have also obtained the clones of those that I was having earlier to this. Therefore I cannot count those even if some I actually love. I also got a grey chipmunk that I also love. Other than this, I like mousealope and the pink armadadillo but that is not my favorite.

I have liked all of the ones I didn't have already like the white doe, buck, jackrabbit, white opossum, sonoran pronghorn and the blue frog. I am having no luck getting any of the others I really want though. After those I keep getting duplicates from mystery babies. I really want that mouselope. Recently I noticed one of my neighbors was posting lots of babies. She commented she had 15 habitats and was having good luck. Not that I ever get any of the ones she posts to the feed. I have five now and yesterday I got nothing but coins and feed from them

All I have been getting is rodents and frogs. My friends is the lucky one the first thing he ever got from the feed turned in to a grizzly, he also got a wolverine, a marmot and a black footed ferret plus the pink armadillo, grey and white possums and other assorted critters. I was a bit ticked at first but after thinking on it sooner or later some of this stuff will spill over on to my farm.

I am having 2 habitats. One only has 9 animals and they aren't anything great and the other is loaded with 20 dissimilar kinds of FC critters. Which one produces babies? The one I've spent 0 FC on with only 9 animals in it. The one with 20 FC animals gives no babies I am not feeling any love for this habitat thing at all. What is the point of buying animals with FC if it doesn't tilt things in your favor?

I have preferred the sum total of the ones I didn't have even now similar to the white doe, buck, jackrabbit, white opossum, sonoran pronghorn and the blue frog. I am having no fortunes getting any of the others I blatantly need however. When those I continue getting copies from puzzle children. I positively need that mouselope. Newly I recognized one of my neighbors was presenting heaps of children. She observed she had 15 territories and was having good fortunes. Not that I ever get any of the ones she presents on the food. I have five now and yesterday I got only coins and food from them