Thread: Which breeding pen you want in Farmville?

Which breeding pen you want in Farmville?

It looks like there will be a few additional breeding pens therefore I am wondering that what animals you wish to grow and share? I am thinking that an aviary would be nice to have so we can grow and share all the birds that have come out over the past couple of years, including peacocks. I am hoping that we don't wind up with too many animal specific pens but a farm animal’s pen that included goats, oxen etc and that would be next pick. If we get horses and cows that clone themselves to their FC originals that would be next.

Re: Which breeding pen you want in Farmville?

Personally, I would like one animal pen which I can store all my animals and harvest through one click and not an individual pen intended for each kind of animal. I can't see that they shooting themselves in the pocket by allowing adults of FC horses and cows to be shared. No one would buy any more. I would like to see a fantasy pen where I can make babies from my unicorns to share with my neighbors. These should not grow up to the same adults.

There are dozens of horses now and many of them have been given away previously as incentives to purchase FC (like numerous additional formerly FC items are). It makes a lot of business sense since they already have the art development done and don't require to create new things.

I want to gift some of the Horses to my neighbor who is completely crazy for them. I want to gift them from those that I have. They may as well be different horses or horses that were released quite a while ago. I sure hope for some kind of stallion because they wants to breed. Apart from that, I want a house for the rabbits and an exotic habitat to put my pheasants and my sphynx cat in there. I would also like somewhere to put all my animals that I have instead of an individual pen meant for each that takes up too much prized room.

If you think of it, going through the WLH rules then the only fantasy animal which would be general is the blue dragon and as far as cows and horses . There would only be 2 horses and the few free/nursery cows.

You must take a look at the mastery. I have a mob of little cows which were in free gifts for a few hours. They are presently the similar size as regular cows but notice that there are also Small Holsteins and Irish Cob horses. They may just get around the lack of available commons to share from these types of animals (not to point out the fuss previously stirring regarding sharing copies of our pricey FC items for free) through creating small versions to share.

If they take this feature away then it will totally take the fun out for me with the habitat. Also I buy things to share with my neighbors it’s the main reason I buy the trees so I can share. I really don’t care about mastering never really did. Sure it may of cost you farm cash but to me what is the point of the game of not sharing with others things you bought for yourself.