Thread: How to deal with invasions in Empires and allies

How to deal with invasions in Empires and allies

I've seen a lot of people getting really jumpy about this whole invasion thing so how should you deal with it? You essentially would like to be invaded as much as possible for the reason that repelling an offensive will obtain you free extra resources. The trick is that you would like these invasions to be through the minimum amount of units at your level or lower as a result you are able to effortlessly repel them and grab those bonus resources not including losing any units or extreme quantity of energy. For that you have to construct it as simple as probable in favor of the invaders, which mean: don't protect your buildings. An unprotected invasion will place the attacker in opposition to simply 2 defending units which means he is able to pull it off through only 1 or 2 of his own, easy for you to repel afterwards. Protecting your buildings will obstruct the defensive slots (max 5) forcing the attacker to utilize more attacking units resting on you and making these attack harder on the way to repel afterwards.

Re: How to deal with invasions in Empires and allies

Hello it’s a nice trick in addition I will share one more trick. My trick is to leave in favor of the win-win and confirm your neighbor appreciate the apparatus as well: to simply attack through the minimum quantity and level of units required. This possibly will acquire a number of pm/chat efforts to construct the additional understand and sporadically you have drop an unwilling or unintelligent neighbor however in my experience it usually doesn't obtain much or some attempt to acquire to this mutual sympathetic.

Zapf some people think you play this game on easy mode 24/7 I think. NO one has realized not everyone is going to keep their low units and use them. When you earn the right to use the 100+ units etc. If they don't want to have go up vs. them they should have a def up around there stuff don't leave wide open for invaders.

It might also be that, like me, they're new to "battle" type games. As you might be able to tell from my "name", I've been playing Farmville. There are no battles there. This is the first battle style game I've ever played. Until I read this thread, I thought you HAD to fill all squares with military units before you could begin the fight. Apparently, even if there are five squares, you can just fill a couple and fight????? If that's true, then before defriending someone you might want to try sending messages and work out a strategy. You might be dealing with a newbie like me who just doesn't understand the nuances of the game yet.

That's probably because they're not comfortable attacking/being attacked. I was like that initially. I looked at the game as more of a building adventure and one where I needed to build up a big fleet first, but that's obviously not what's intended. After reading the strategies here, I've removed neutrality and am learning how to invade. I have one neighbor - a relative who I can call - and we're working out the specifics of how this works. Anyway, maybe you need to send messages about initiating low level attacks on one another and get them used to invading that way. Low level means win win for both sides.

When you invade with this strategy is it best to actually attack or to then leave without actually fighting? If you attack and actually fight what does the other person sees? Do they have a chance to repel the invasion when they return to the game? This is where I'm stuck at the moment. I've initiated an attack but have not done any fighting.

Remember this game is turn based. When someone attacks you, you can only defend afterwards if the attack has been successful. Unless the invader finishes the attack, the defender shouldn't notice anything. To the players here that likes to attack and defend full force or choose to go neutral all the way: Of course that's a perfectly valid way to play this game. Just don't expect to level up so fast.

If I'm understanding you, going into battle, but then pausing and returning home means she doesn't even see me as an invader? If that's the case, and then I'm guessing I attack, win or lose, get loot, etc, and then she "sees" an invasion and gets her turn at the same battle? So, theoretically, we could both win the same battle or lose the same battle?

It won't be quite the same battle, as their fight is more of a counter-attack to push you out. Something of interest my brother and I tested out is that if the attacker loses units on the offense, the defender only needs to mop up the survivors. Thus, for maximum profit between friends, no defense is optimal to maximize rewards. However, if players continue to attack you with full 5 forces, deploying the strongest defenses available at your hot-spots can reduce the amount of attackers left to defend against.