Thread: Farmville Neighbor has 4 Platinum Masteries

Farmville Neighbor has 4 Platinum Masteries

I found that my neighbor is having 4 Platinum Masteries in his farm. I want to ask that if he can be the hacker or so. He is not having any FC items, he only has the Platinum. What do you think about this?

Re: Farmville Neighbor has 4 Platinum Masteries

I think that he is having more farm cash than sense otherwise he is having very generous friends. If he is having more than 1 then that will be none of use as only one is going to work. This is what I can say about this. Let see what other people are saying about this.

I have one and it's not locked in my market. If you recall, moments after its release someone posted they bought 2. No one knew or apparently had looked at the "?" in the market to see how it was supposed to work. This person bought one for each farm. It's conceivable someone with more FC than sense bought 4 in an attempt to stack the mastery on one or both farms. That said, the alternative, someone being naughty, is more likely. I just able to see my FC and coins when I visit others then how did you see what their FC was?

This item is not storable otherwise sellable and there is a restriction of 1 statue for each person. You can send numerous platinum statues to multiple friends. I just see my money while visiting. I think that he maybe used it up to purchase them, who knows. You can delete that if they bother you.

They possibly have extra money than sense and thought that they would acquire more mastery through every statue. That being said, if it doesn't affect people why the heck do they have to stick their noses within it? people need to discover something better to do with their time-and maybe just start asking their neighbors instead of everyone here on the forum who isn't that person, and can't say for sure what has happened in their lives.

So not only is it the fad to spy on neighbors just looking for any half baked excuse to call them cheaters but now we post their farms all over for god and everybody to see. Isn’t that a bit extreme?