Thread: Farmville Wildlife Habitat Discussion

Farmville Wildlife Habitat Discussion

FarmVille is releasing our latest aspect that is the Wildlife Habitat and so I want all of you to provide your feedback regarding this. Wildlife Habitat permits you to strain additional animals within FarmVille. Reaping the wildlife animals within the Habitat counts for Animal Mastery and extra animals within Habitat indicate that there are more chances of finding fresh Mystery Babies. You can encompass over one Habitat on your farm and be able to select which Habitat you would wish to make use of to store a particular wildlife animal. I wish that you are going to like that. Please post your thoughts regarding this here.

Re: Farmville Wildlife Habitat Discussion

Yes, we can have more than one and how many animals we can place inside???
    Just one thing I am sad is about the new requirement to built the building. Are you going to add those on the SD or on the crafshop, because now what is the point to have board, brick and nail that is only orchard requirement.

I am eager regarding this feature, very cool art on the building and it will look good on any farm. I just find odd that they released a wildlife pen in the middle of a fairy theme. It would be more reasonable to release a fantasy pen (whatever they decided it to be) to breed unicorns, Pegasus, dragons, etc. Anyway, I like the idea and hope that we can actually get the chance to keep the animal or share it. The artwork is pretty cool maybe we will finally be able to breed unicorns, Pegasus and other misc animals.

I have already gone through the guide for this and I am not quite sure what I think regarding it. It will either be lots of fun otherwise a nightmare. I have not started with that yet.

What I would wish to know is will we be able to harvest the habitat on neighbors farms and probably discover the feed since we'll require it for the babies. Or, will we have to request it on the news feed, similar to the love potions? It is also not mentioned that how much feed you require to grow the babies. I like just being able to stock up animals outside the cellar that to me is worth building a few of these. The babies depend exclusively on the variety. They're random and we don't know how many dissimilar animals there will be. If it's low and slowly updated then its capability to produce babies will weaken speedily.

This is really a great feature. I will get rid of feeding trough with turkey roost but wondering if we can put turkey's inside the habitat otherwise should I sell them along with the roost or else just keep a few in case we require them somewhere down the line? Other than this I want to share that you don’t require pairs of animals to find a Mystery Baby.

You just need one of any particular wildlife animal in your Habitat to encompass a chance of finding its Mystery Baby upon harvesting the Habitat. I was considering building 2 or more of these but after getting that each baby needs 30 scoops for growing. I believe I will just stick with just one habitat for now. I do like the fact that scoops can be gifted or crafted. Therefore we are not completely reliant on neighbors since we were with potions.