Thread: Unable to connect Farmville

Unable to connect Farmville

Hello friends, I was playing the Farmville game from some couple of months, and I was been playing and was also going on higher levels also. But from yesterday I was not able to connect the game. I was also ask my friend is there any problem with the Farmville or are they able to connect the Farmville by their account. They told me that there Farmville is working and also they are able to connect I thought that might some changes might be taking place so it is not allowing to connect that time. When I tried it today then also I was not able to connect the game. So guys, please suggest what should if I am not able to connect the game, as I want to play the game. Thank you.

Re: Unable to connect Farmville

Yes my friend, I am also getting the same problem that I am not able to connect only to Farmville, but I am able to connect to other games also. I was not able to connect the Farmville than I switch to Mafia Wars and playing that game till the time I am not able to connect Farmville.

I am also facing the same trouble which you are facing right now. I have also asked my friends, that are they able to connect then some told they are not able to connect and some told that they are able to connect also playing the game too. When I was asking my friend, then some had told me that this problem occur when you might have the Giant Coin Tree in your farm. The giant coin tree is been creating the problem to load the game and it is not letting the user to play the game. So you also might have the Giant Coin Tree in your farm which is not able to load / connect the game.

Yes, I was also facing the same problem when I am trying to connect the Farmville game. As the above user told that it is due to the giant coin tree, then I am also having those trees in my farm. That will be not letting me to connect the game and let me play. It should be solved and let the user able to play.

I was also facing the same problem from couples of days, and I was frustrated with this problem. So I decided to post a bug issue to the Farmville original website and let them contact me to ask me for more detail. As it is the issue is not able to connect when you were able to connect from such a long time, then it is issue with the new features which are been added in the game. I think the game should be made in such a way that the new features should not contain a problem for the user when they try to connect the game in the later days.

Yes I am getting the problem, and above user have mentioned the reason of the giant coin tree. I am not having the giant coin tree in my farm then I should not get the problem, I think my game is not able to load or I have to update the flash player. I am getting the issue of the lower flash player. I will update and try to play the game.

If the game is not able to connect due to the reason of giant coin tree then the game should be made in that way which is not allowing the users to connect the game. I think they should first test the features as the demo or the testing feature, if they are not getting the problem then it should be released to all the users and also the user might be able to enjoy the game without any issues in the future. I would suggest you to wait for some more periods of time and see it is not able you to connect then you try to connect with Farmville website and just drop a complaint about your problem they will try to solve the problem which you are getting it.

I am not getting the problem and I am also having the giant coin trees in farm. I have arranged my farm in a proper way such that I have not fully occupied the farm with other stuff. I have many empty areas also on the farm. So that would help me to connect the Farmville.