Thread: Is it not possible to enter numbers manually with the Console keypads for Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

Is it not possible to enter numbers manually with the Console keypads for Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

This is what I have heard of quite some days ago? So what do you all have to say about it. I am sure that you all have read the title properly. I have read that console versions cannot enter the numbers manually? So it is very disappointing that if it turns out to be true. Well I have not got any ample information on that and hence I would ask you all to do some research on it and accordingly inform me about that, so that’s what I am saying here. I hope you will do the same for me. do reply accordingly over here on the same.

Re: Is it not possible to enter numbers manually with the Console keypads for Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

I really don’t think so that can be the issue over here for sure what I think is that if the developers are making this game for the PC version and hence what I think is that they will be focusing equally on the console versions as well, that’s what I think and feel about the game. so do not rubbish them with the unknown features for the consoles. I hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here. that’s it from my side for you all, hope you all do have a good look at the same.

Re: Is it not possible to enter numbers manually with the Console keypads for Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

In fact it is true the developers are planning and making a lot focus on the PC version and not the console version. So that’s what I am saying here. so in this possibility there might have rise a situation where the developers might have thought of in corporating the same idea for all of the console versions. So that’s why I think that can be the issue over here. I hope you did get the necessary information on the same and in case if there is anything that you need to know then do let me know as soon as possible on the same.