Thread: Which difficulty level will you prefer in Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

Which difficulty level will you prefer in Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

Well tell me which mode of the game will you prefer to play that is hard, medium or easy. I am talking about Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I have dedicated this particular thread to get the speculation of all the gamers who are wanted the difficulty level while playing. I am waiting for the speculation of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Which difficulty level will you prefer in Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

Personally I would like to play the game into the medium difficulty level. Especially the game like Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I like the challenging situation but I would not prefer the same if it is frustrating me. I don’t play the game in case it is making frustrating. When I am playing the game second time I would go for the hard difficulty level because I have already got the idea how the game is going to work.

I am unable to state which difficulty level will I prefer to play. According to me the normal mode will be quite easy. But I will try to play the game normal mode and then go for the tougher difficulty level. Because I wanted to get the idea of the gameplay. If I go for the hard difficulty level than I need to play the same quest again and again.

I don’t play the game with the normal mode at all. I like to play the game with the most difficult level because I like challenges while playing the video game.

I let you know that I am starting the game with the easy mode and then I go for the normal mode after that I am going for the toughest difficulty level in any kind of the video game. if you start the game with the toughest difficulty level in the strategy game than I think it seems to be quite frustrating for all the people. As far as this particular game is concerned I would like to play the easy mode and get the idea how the game is running and then I will go for the more difficulty level in to the next playthrough of this particular game Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

I have played various kind of the video games on the computer of mine and I have found that the medium mode of the will be the best setting to get the feel of the entire game. as you all the guys are I doing I also prefer to play the difficult mode of the game for the second attempt of the playthrough.

When I was playing the previous version of the game that is Deus Ex 1 I had selected the realistic difficulty. However the game which we are talking about I will prefer for the normal mode. If the normal mode is becoming more difficult than I would simply go for the easy mode of the game without ashmed on myself. However the game is easy in normal mode than I will switch to the difficult level mode. I think the medium difficulty will be enough challenging for me.