Thread: Swimming in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Swimming in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I apologize if this has been asked before but I could not figure out what it coming. I was wondering, is likely to swim in this game? What do you think about it? Please share your answers on this? Basically I tried to find about it online, but I am still not able to find anything about it. That's why I'm putting my question here. All responses are appreciated.

Re: Swimming in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

In the grim darkness of the future, no more swimming pools. To be honest, while the pool was cold in DX1, the fact is he had to leave his way of thinking about scenarios in which the pool was useful. That is usually the case of swimming at the games. Not only are many reasons not to swim in real life, unless you are in a natural environment (for example, Crysis or Far Cry 1). In short, a nice feature, but one feature is never lost as long as they avoid any situation in swimming would be useful. That is very easy to achieve in an RPG town.

I just want a meat ecosystem-out completely, and the ability to navigate the waters, but unfortunately for all the trouble it takes to implement, developers, of course, swimming scenarios to justify all the work, instead of having it as an environment factor. Coastal cities, and / or cities with rivers must be at sea and the rivers and canals and aqueducts and sewers, wells and creeks and stuff, and only the presence of water and the atmosphere is wonderful. But yes, a pain for the development of swimming, and much easier to avoid annoying for the player to kill off the character when entering a body of water, and play-and if the player is transported back to the mainland rather than dead.

I've always found swimming in tough games. In real life there is no way you can swim in clothes with more than 10 kg of material in their pockets. Do not stop "wet" in the games, but in real life would be hard to sneak or run while dripping wet! Also, after swimming all electrical equipment and weapons in their pockets are still working. Try that with your iPhone or rocket launcher. This is what I will say about it. if you still confused about it then I will suggest you to find about it on internet or even you can post your query to the developer. They will provide you appropriate solution.

Swimming was not really necessary in the original safe at the base of the ocean that divers had you could trade with tranquilizer darts, but most of the time was just another way to your goal. It could easily be replaced by a culvert or a ditch that has water in it and have the same purpose.