Thread: Is Deus Ex: Human Revolution going to be free roam?

Is Deus Ex: Human Revolution going to be free roam?

Hello guys as I am totally new for this game and I don’t have many idea about it. So I would like to know something about this game. My question is, Is Deus Ex: Human Revolution going to be free roam? What you guys think about it. Actually I tried to search about it. But I did not found any proper information about it. So if you guys have any idea about it then please share it with me.

Re: Is Deus Ex: Human Revolution going to be free roam?

The main content of the game takes place on what they call "town centers" that are more or less like miniature open-world levels. It comes in the middle, and then from there you can explore the streets, entering the apartments, businesses, find hidden passages and the like, but after completing the objectives of the center (which can take some time) and spend to the next, cannot be returned unless the story so dictates.

In my opinion I’m still holding my fingers crossed in favor of vehicles on the way to be implemented within upcoming DLC. They didn’t actually get my question critically at the time however I expect that somebody at square has measured it and deliberating it was an orderly idea.

City Hubs are excessively small for appropriate utilization of the vehicle. If cities were the size of GTA, I would agree. But they are not large enough for the use of a car, for example. Moreover, at least the first center - Detroit? - I remember having to cross many times the Metro section, where obviously you cannot get a car. In my opinion, if there ever was a vehicle part in Deus Ex, I want something like a train, where you can walk, talk to people and then sneak them down (then throw them train!).

This clearly shows that have never played the game DX. If you've played the first game that is known to be impossible and that your question is very silly and that is why JJB did not take it seriously. As has already been answered, city centers are not so great for support vehicles. If you want to compare how big is the city's operations center in DX games, is mostly a small block of GTA in the city (some houses and some streets around it and that's all). You can run from a center of another 20-30 seconds.

At the present that would be very cool, very Deus Exy level with all kinds of social stealth options. I also like what is by nature itself, making DLC easy. A complex train would be a nice addition. No trains in DX1 and 2, right? That would allow us, perhaps to explore the outskirts of Detroit, etc.

This is a free roam game, but within the city centers. This is not a game like GTA or Skyrim or RDR where everyone is free to explore, it's more like mass effect or dragon's age in which travel through the loading screens of different areas, but within those areas can explore and roam free. Although I imagine that within the city centers is more to do and explore in Deus Ex HR of mass effect and age of the dragon.