Thread: Which games you want to see in your Vita E3

Which games you want to see in your Vita E3

When Vita’s E3 got revealed at that time number of games were spoken about and announced. So I want to discuss with you that, which of the games or even franchise you are most looking forward to? Which of games you would like to play in your new device? Some of them I know are, Realty Fighters, Hustle Kings, LittleBigPlanet, Smart As, Wipe Out 2048, Little Deviants, Everbodys Golf, Top Darts, Modnation Racer and Super Stardust Delta.

Re: Which games you want to see in your Vita E3

If you ask the games which I am want most, then I will give two names always on the top. First is Virtual Tennis 4 and the second is Uncharted Golde Abyss.

I am looking forward for Uncharted Golden Abyss and LittleBigPlanet most. And from these two I will like to have LittleBigPlannet the most as it is easier and most creative. It optimizes Vita E3’s touch capability efficiently and makes itself more entertaining. Wipeout and Uncharted are also loking impressive, so I will like to have them also.

My favorite franchise is Uncharted, so Uncharted Golden Abyss is the game which I am looking forward most. Till now, whatever I have seen about that game, impressed me a lot. Apart from it I will wish to have Super Stardust Delta, Resistance and ModNation Racers.

The games wich impressed me a lot till now are, LBP(LittleBigPlannet), Hustle Kings, Uncharted and Little Deviants. And amongst them LittleBigPlanet impressed me the most.

I will wish to have Wipeout, LBP, and Uncharted the most. Actually there is a great range of games at this time. And I will try these games when they will arrive.