Thread: What are the avatar on PS3?

What are the avatar on PS3?

I love to do video gaming on the PS3 of mine. I have noticed number of people who are having different kind of the avatar online. I have found some of them but they are seems to be quite boring. Let me know if you are aware of anything like custom avatar? Let me know if you can provide any useful information on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What are the avatar on PS3?

I have also come to know that there are number of online people are having the exciting avatar. Unfortunately you need to select the avatar which are available in the list you cannot have any other option to select the same.

I don’t why are you so negative regarding the avatar list. As far as I know there will be 23 pages of the avatar which you can select into the game. another thing I would like to tell you over here is that you will not be able to upload the avatar. I was expecting that the developer will give us some chance to create the custom avatar which can be uploaded. We need to wait for the developer response on this particular matter.

There should be something which will inform us that is there new releasing of the Avatar and how we will be able to figure from where you have managed to get the Avatar. The developer of the game can make something like sack boys or something like snakes head. There are many people who are complaining that Avatar of the PS 3 is seems to be quite boring and it should be alter by any mean. Let’s see what is going to be happen.

I have come across an interesting thing which will give you light shed on this particular matter. you will be able to take the picture of the PS3 home avatar and simply set on the profile avatar. I am waiting for the responses from the developer pf the game.

Yes you are right that there great need of the update on this particular matter. according to me Avatar is the ultimate way to display which game do you like to play. I would like to have some kind of the band avatars or it will be great for me if they are going to give avatar portrait.

There is no ability to have your own avatar. I am expecting that we will be able to get the new avatar for all the people. Also I am not wrong you are going to have the search option which will allow you to search for the premium avatar. If you have bought any game then game itself will give you couple of avatar. I am having lots of hopes on the upcoming firmware to get the avatar on the PlayStation.