Thread: Cannot sign up for the Call Of Duty: Elite

Cannot sign up for the Call Of Duty: Elite

I am looking for the solution from the users of this particular forum. recently I have visited the Account Management of the official website of the Call of duty so that I can link with the PSN account and I am getting an error message while doing the same. Let me know if you are having any useful information. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Cannot sign up for the Call Of Duty: Elite

Well the beta version is only working with the Xbox 360. I let you know that I am having an Xbox 360 and made the set up working with the Xbox account of mine. there are people who are having PS3 are having the same issue which you have mentioned over here and some of them are not having any issue while using PS3.
    The main reason for the Xbox 360 is that it is better way to simply manage the beta and you should reduce the variables which are launching with one of the platform so that they can start with the process of the testing. Also due to some kind of issue PSN is not having time so that they can develop internally and simply test the online functionality of this particular game with PSN. It should be thoroughly tested so that above mentioned issue will not persist in the future.

I am thinking that all the above mentioned thing is totally dependent on PS3. Well I have found that the main account is not working but the sub account is not having any issue. In this particular situation we need to talk with the technical support team of the sony so that you will be able to get the further help so that issue which you are getting in the situation of yours will be resolved. Let me know about the experience of yours after contacting the technical support team.

Yea im having the same problem on my PS3! it keeps saying something is wrong with there server! lol hope they fix that soon!

Quote Originally Posted by riceman409 View Post
    Yea im having the same problem on my PS3! it keeps saying something is wrong with there server! lol hope they fix that soon!
    Since Call Of Duty: Elite is a new game in the market, the server might be flooded with many players and hence the server wont be able to connect massive amount of users on the psn network. The best part is that when a game becomes old then there is no such issues faced playing games online on server.