Thread: Can I have full download of Far Cry 2?

Can I have full download of Far Cry 2?

I am PS3 from past couple of days. I looking to play the full version of the Far Cry 2 and I wanted to know whether there is a full version of the game. I have went to the store but there was nothing. I have not played the game and I would like to play the above mentioned game. Let me know if you are speculation of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can I have full download of Far Cry 2?

I let you know that if you are staying at US than only you will be able to get the above mentioned game. it is not available on the UK store. However you will be get the game at the cost of £3 in the gamestation .

Well this particular game Far Cry 2 has taught that the car which is shoot from the 100's by using the 9mm and 5.56mm bullets can be easily repaired by using the bolt which is located at the top of the engine by using the ratchet spanner. As far as this particular game is having the map packs and if they are expensive than I am not going to purchase the same. I would like to play the map which are available into the game for free.

I have seen number of videos and gone through the various forums and figure out that this particular game is having good look and feel. Also the multiplayer aspect of this particular game is quite awesome. Also I am not wrong the developer of the game have provided an option which will allow you to create the online map. After using the same all the gamers are going to have the great fun while playing the game. the only thing which I personally dislike in the game that is road blocks by any of the African factions. Fires is also looking real in the game. I am hoping that all the users are going to have great fun.

If the developer of the game is providing the map editor and I think many gamers are going to spent creating new map. I am assuming that it will be a good feature for the game. I will appreciate the same if the developer of the game is going to provide the above mentioned thing.

Before I go and purchase the entire game I would like to go for the trail version of the game. so that I will find out what are the feature are introduced in the game and whether it is worth to play the game. if the trail version of the game is worth to play than only I am going to purchase the above mentioned game over here. I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide the exciting features into the game.