Thread: Empires & Allies: Cannot click invasion portrait in neighbors land

Empires & Allies: Cannot click invasion portrait in neighbors land

I am not able to click the invasion portrait of someone who invaded a neighbors land; it just highlights whatever is at the back of the portrait. This is just a difficulty while helping one neighbor. I can still click to help other neighbors. Therefore, I'm not certain what's causing the difficulty. Here is a clipped pic for the portrait.

Re: Empires & Allies: Cannot click invasion portrait in neighbors land

I think I have the answer because I've seen similar things on a few others island. First off if you look at the portrait picture it's of some of the NPC's that you fight off (Dark Alliance). This is working as intended. You can't expel the Dark Alliance from your neighbors land. He's got to take care of that little problem himself. Let’s see what other people say about this in upcoming post.

Have you tried by clearing the cache memory? If not then you should clear the cache and after that it over again. Other than this, you can also try by using some other browser and see if that can help you. These are two things that I can tell you and hope that it will solve the problem for you.

Thank you for your reply but I have already tried by clearing the cache and I have used the CCleaner on windows as well. Other than this, I have also verified that the flash is up to date and it is of the version 10.3.181.22,. I have deleted all the temp files as well. I am not having any of the add-ons which can block script or pop-ups. I am unsure that what can be other thing to cause this.