Thread: Some questions on Chime Super Deluxe

Some questions on Chime Super Deluxe

So guys I have a small question for you all on the same. so what I am saying is that since you all must have heard about the game. So what I want to know is that why is this game called as Chime Super Deluxe? Do anyone have any knowledge about the same then do share it with me over herte on the same. the first question that I would like to ask is that why is that name given to the game can anyone tell me any specifi c reason? What's the score with the leaderboards I think there is some problem with the loading of the score and so I think that there has to be some changes done as soon as possible, so that’s what I feel over here.

Re: Some questions on Chime Super Deluxe

Well it si simple game with game of tetris with square blocks which do not show any kind of interaction at all, so that’s the issue over there. I really did not find any ineterst in this game and hence I am addressing you all to go against this game since the game does not have any kind of interest in that’s what I feel here. so do have a look at the same. well even I had this game in the XMB but did not find worth keeping the game in that so that’s why I had to remove it as soon as possible, so that’s what I did here, and as far as the leaderboards are concerned that is one of the bugs that you have discovered in the game well there are actually thousands of bugs in the game butyou were lucky to get only one.

Well I don’t agree with you on the same, simply because the game has got some good reviews yes I can accept that the game has done a bit poor performance but that’s ok. Well somewhere it has been talked about the low interaction with anything. However if you can play the game properly then you will see that blocks do interact with the music, try placing them faster and you will realize that how interesting the game is as the game starts progressing much faster. Well it will be unfair to compare this game with the Lumines. Since Lumines was really a boring game and I don’t think so that should come with it, that’s what I have to say here,

How can you find no similarities in both of them. well I do find a lot of similarities in both of them and let me list down some of the similarities over here, so what I want to say is that is yo9u look at the bloclks then they Group blocks together orbital thing is a lot similar in it and hence that’s what we need to look at, so that’s what I feel here. in the lumines I feel that clone of Tetris is a cool part in it and that is something which is missing high in the chime and hence that’s the reason why I prefer lumines instead of chime.

Ok thanks for telling me about that but still there has been no fixes come up yet for the leaderboards? So can youall tell me is nt there any fix developed yet for that issue. I know it is a kind of bug but haven’t anyone reported tht bug to the developers or something like that. I think so if it is a bug it shiuld gets noticed by the people an start reporting them to the concerned people about the same. so that’s what I want to say here. if anyone of you have gt the fix for the problem then do shae it over here, I am waiting for the necessary help on the same.

Well it would be better to contact the Zoe games for the solutions, that’s what I feel over here, so do watch out for the same and let me know if there is anything that can be done over here, I think dropping a mail or a fb chat will have a good knowledge about the same and the necessary issue will be sent to the concerned people about the same and hence that’s what you need to do only the developer will be having certain answer for your question that’s what you need to do and hence that’s it from my side for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    Well it would be better to contact the Zoe games for the solutions, that’s what I feel over here, so do watch out for the same and let me know if there is anything that can be done over here, I think dropping a mail or a fb chat will have a good knowledge about the same and the necessary issue will be sent to the concerned people about the same and hence that’s what you need to do only the developer will be having certain answer for your question that’s what you need to do and hence that’s it from my side for you all.
    Ok then i will be doing that but i dont if that will be of any use for me, i really dont think so that will be of any use at all, that.s what i feel. Anyways if you have something then do suggest that.