Thread: Poor DRM system of Capcom’s

Poor DRM system of Capcom’s

Guys I am shifting to a new location so I have lost my internet connection and hence I have found an option to play game with the neighbors and now what I have realizes is that I will not be able to play Final Fight because of the current DRM system on FFight. Well what I think that it is totally ridiculous and hence what I think is that there should be some changes implemented as soon as possible that’s what I feel because if the same method continues then I will not be able to play any kind of games at all and that will be a big loss for me, so that’s what the problem is. Suggest me soemthign on the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same, so do reply guys, I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.

Re: Poor DRM system of Capcom’s

Having paid the whole amount to them its your right to go and ask them your rights that’s what I feel here. Why do they care if they have received all the amount and they are not providing you any kind of services tell me? Well that is the case and don’t let them take any undue advantage of yours you must make sure that you go ahead and have a chat with them about the certain issue and address them accordingly that’s what you need to do I hope that is something that you need to work on, hope that works out perfectly for you, so that’s it from my side for you all.

Well I really don’t find any mistake of the capcom if the internet connection is out and also you are planning to move out so what does capcom have to do anything over there., well these are some of the things that you need to look at while having a look at the terms and the conditions of the paper, so that’s what you need to look at. I hope I have given you the necessary information on the same. since it’s the decision taken by you and hence capcom has nothing to do with it, that’s what I feel here, so that’s it from my side for you all. hope you all did get the necessary information on the same, so that’s it from my side for you.

I simply disagree with you on this. what I feel is that PSN DRM is total rubbish and hence what I think is that capcom people seriously love hating their customers. Well after every plan they make there is always a controversy that’s what I feel. Seriously guys something has to be done to make some serious changes over there so that’s what I want to say here. I just got a Street Fighter IV - Arcade Edition and I am seriously frustrated with the new conditions set up by the capcom people, so that’s what I want to say here, hope that was good for you all.

Seriously thanks a lot guys for supporting me over here. I am really impressed with the suggestions that you all have given here, so thanks a lot for the same. appreciate the help that you have given here on the same and I am happy with the responses that you all have given here, so thanks a ton for the same. well we need to think about this issue and also address the concerned people about the same, so that the necessary people think about the same and they will address you accordingly.