Thread: Empires & Allies Ticked off by High Level Invasions

Empires & Allies Ticked off by High Level Invasions

in this particular game Empires & Allies I have found that the I am invaded with high level players who is having the strongest weaponry. I can understand that there is kind of the strategy which is keeping me stranglehold so that they will be able to continue for the collecting of the black hearts and loot. However I am not thinking that it is not getting old. This particular thing is forcing me not to play the game. it is not possible for me to win against of them.

Re: Empires & Allies Ticked off by High Level Invasions

I am thinking that you are having friend who are fighting for you. I let you know that I have defended all the friend of mine against of the bullies. There are many people who are looking to give help if they are having weaker neighbors and you did not require to do anything like request. They will do all the stuffs without requesting for help.

The most interesting what I wanted to share over here is that most of the players are having their upgrade on the best units and they are giving the critical hits which is simply reducing the energy costs. If you are lucky they will recharges energy bar if they have managed to get the lightly defended area or something like better undefended area. You should have the mixture of the mixed troops at the defensive position around of the key areas. Here you will find the players who will show you in which field you are weakest in the game.

I wanted to discuss another important thing over here. you should make your resources out in the game. in case you have made entire thing clumped together it will make quite easy for the invader to find out the everything at the single location. Making the Spacing will force them to take a decision and it should not cost for the more energy so that they will collect from the resources if they are supposed to invade.

I let you know that I am always defending the neighbors in the game. I can understand what you are looking to say over here. after playing the game I have noticed that the Level 33 is attacking on the level 7. According to me it seems to be quite unfair in terms of game play. There should be something level cap.

I am sorry to say but there is nothing like level restriction. I am suggesting that you should simply go for immunity and you have build up the level of yours own. Once you have become stronger and than only you will be able to come out of the community. Also you will be able to remove attacker from the neighbor list as well as from the friend list of the Facebook. Everything is dependent on the choice of yours. well also we should have something like choice who will attack on you and who cannot attack.

You should have a new group of the neighbors. I would like to play the undefended and kick the bullies from the lower level of the neighbors islands. I have give a warning to them after that I have kick them from the neighbors and friends lists. I am not agree with immunity method. This particular game is a war game and there will be lots of fun while battling into the game. you can also go further level in the game if you are fighting. There is no relation between the fighting style and level of the fighter. I would like to invade lower levels on all the occasion but not with the full force. I am going to use the high level unit.

According to me it is adding a sense of challenge for the higher because at some of the occasion. Only issue which I can see over here is that there will not be enough amount of the resources which will make the game worth while playing the game at level at which I am. I am also suggesting that you should use ask friends for the help option.

I have found that it will better group for the neighbors. In case you will be able to find an unguarded area than you should attack with 1 unit. There should not be like energy panelty when collecting from the buildings into the invasion area.