Thread: What will be next after defeating the Raven at level 55 in Empires & Allies?

What will be next after defeating the Raven at level 55 in Empires & Allies?

I have played this particular game Empires & Allies on Social networking site Facebook. Currently I am at the level 55 and I have defeated the raven in the game. well I wanted to know what is going to be happen after defeating him? Do you have defeated Raven in the game? Let me know about the speculation of yours on this particular matter. i am waiting for the Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What will be next after defeating the Raven at level 55 in Empires & Allies?

Well I have played the above mentioned game on the Facebook and I think you are not going to have anything new once you have defeated the Raven in this particular game Empires & Allies.

Re: What will be next after defeating the Raven at level 55 in Empires & Allies?

Its really strange to see that you have reached to level 55 in the game so quickly. As far as I know the entire game is available from the last month and I think quite impossible to complete the entire game in a month. I am suspecting that you have cheated and that is the only reason you have managed. I think you are not going to have anything new once you have completed the entire game and until and unless there is no releasing of the expansion from the developer of the game.

I don’t think so there is no sense of surprise if number of people have completed the entire game over here. Well many people are having 200+ neighbors so that they will have the 200+ energy. Also many of them have spent cash so that they will be able to get the more energy in the game. also all the above mentioned thing might be happening due to glitch in the game and it should be fixed by the developer.

Well currently I am at level 30 and I am assisting the neighbors, battle and campaign. I am enjoying the game play. I am wondering that I am having quite slow gaming while playing this particular game. we should not dismiss the people who are spending the real amount. I am thinking that they are generating revenue on the people who are not spending dime into their cash shop. They are going to generate lots of revenue through the non-cash shop purchases. The game is not going to be exist if there is no spending of the cash through people.

I have found couple of neighbors of mine who are having level 50+ and they have already defeated the Raven in the game. in this particular game I have to get the two islands so that I will be able to defeating the Raven in the game. this particular game is quite easy to play and you will be quite easy to level up. You can get the 3xp and 2 energy for each and every critical skills in the game.

After looking at the number of neighbors in the game I am thinking that XP are not worth in the game. all the gamers are looking to have kind of fair and nice game. but if the game is getting completed after defeating the Raven than the developer of the game should provide something new so that the game can live for longer period of the time. If they are not going to do anything serious than I am sure that the game will be closed really soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufta View Post
    Its really strange to see that you have reached to level 55 in the game so quickly. As far as I know the entire game is available from the last month and I think quite impossible to complete the entire game in a month. I am suspecting that you have cheated and that is the only reason you have managed. I think you are not going to have anything new once you have completed the entire game and until and unless there is no releasing of the expansion from the developer of the game.
    It isn't strange. There are quite a few of us who have defeated the Raven, reached level 55, built all the buildings, and completed all the other "side missions." All done without cheating. Now, I have spent some of my hard-earned money to buy Empire Points to speed things along, not a lot, but some. I would imagine everyone who is through the game already has done the same. That, however, is not cheating. Zynga, in fact, encourages it, because that's how they stay in business.