Thread: Getting “ActiveUnit_FightConfirmDesc” message in Empires and Allies Game

Getting “ActiveUnit_FightConfirmDesc” message in Empires and Allies Game

I am playing the Empires and Allies yesterday. One of the neighbors in game got invaded. So I have gone there to help him out. The fight in the game goes well without any problems. After completion of the fight I have collected all the loot. After that I clicked on the button to go back to the my island. At that time while coming back to my island the connection with the game lost. After that I refreshed the screen. And again loaded the game. But when I gone to my island some of the units are get grayed out when I clicked on it. I getting the message “ActiveUnit_FightConfirmDesc” with two buttons any button pressed on it has no effect on the game. So can anyone has the solution to get the units back.

Re: Getting “ActiveUnit_FightConfirmDesc” message in Empires and Allies Game

If the units are transparent in your island then those troops are actually in the battle. So try to go back to the go back to invasion if it is going one. And get the troops back. But I don’t think that you can enter the invasion if it is get completed by you before getting connection disabled. If the connection is gone in between the invasion then you can go to it again.

I think that problem can be caused to you due to the adobe flash player. So try to remove the older one from the system and install the latest one on the system. And then try to run the game will show you’re grayed out units. Now you can use those units for other to help.

I am also playing the game Empires and Allies. But haven’t faced the problem such a problem while playing it. I can battle with the player. After completion I can use my troops for other battle. Sometimes only the units get grayed out for me. But after clicking on the message box it will get reverted to the normal. Sometimes this doesn’t work for me so I will always try other solution to close the browser and open it again. And run the game all the units are available for use.

I thing this problem can happen due to the game file note get completely loaded in your Cache of the browser. Since same problem of units gets grayed out is happening with me also. Clearing the cache of the browser solves my problem. So try to clear the browser cache files. Then try to run the game .the troops will be not get grayed out again.

I am also facing the same thing with the game. I have attacked one of the user in game with my airplanes .I won the battle. And returned to the town .But still the airplane units are grayed out. I can’t use those. Whenever I click on it. it will give the message ActiveUnit_FightConfirmDesc while clicking on it and givers two buttons to click. Any button pressed will never enable the troop. So does anyone get the solution? I tried all the above but no solution