Thread: Need information about From Dust Game

Need information about From Dust Game

I need information about From Dust game which was get launched on the 17th august 2011. Since I want to purchase the game from steam. The game trailers looks really good for me. The graphics also nice one. So can anyone provide me the details about the game what is inside the package when you purchase the game. And what different modes I can play in the game. So whoever purchased the game please provide the details regarding the game what are the plus points and minus points so I will decide whether or not purchase this game title.

Re: Need information about From Dust Game

I have pre-ordered the game. And the game gets unlocked for me on 17th. Then I have installed the game. It’s really one of the nicest games I ever played.
    In the game you are playing as the helper who is being called by the god of tribe. Your task is to help them and find the ancestors artifacts.
    The gameplay allows you to modify the terrain so you are acting in game like the god who making changes in the world.
    • You have to maintain the terrain.
    • you can use the sand to build bridges in between the small islands.
    • You can also use the fire to remove the fire.
    • You can also create the land with the help of the lava.
    • If you want to remove the fires then you can also change the way of the river.
    So game is really interesting and challenging.

The From Dust game is really one of the best games I ever played. The is not that much easy as you see in the videos its harder and makes us think to what to do . And you task is to help them to find there artifacts but it’s not so easy the natural disaster will make you reach the goal harder.
    Some of those are like tsunami and volcano eruption and forest fire.
    But you can handle it since you have god like many powers to prevent those damages happening. So game is enjoyable and must by for the value it was offered

I will say it will the one of the best game and must by game if you like challenges in the game while playing. Game actually comes with the only single player campaign now. But there is news by the ubisoft developer of the game that they are working on the world editor mode for the game. And also the game will include the multiplayer in it later. And many plans for the game assets to be get launched.

The game is really great one with nice one with one of the attractive environment in the game. Also has one of the best challenge mode. also the movable elements and natural forces in the game looks really good. One of the bad things in the game is controls which are really harder controls. Need to be improved .also the AI path finding in the game is bad one.

I also liked the game. The game is one of the beautiful and unique game ever launched.the game graphics looks really great one the movable liquid fuel in the game looks realistic. Sound in the game is good but repetitive. The beating drum sound in game is really nice. Gameplay is also nice and keep you playing the game for around six to seven hours.