Thread: Unable to patch from Dust Game

Unable to patch from Dust Game

I have purchased the From Dust game yesterday only. The game looks really good. I have downloaded the game it downloads perfectly without any problem and I also run the game yesterday. But today when I tried to start the game it goes to the patching the game. I am facing the problem now with the game. Don’t know what happens to it. The game shows that patching is in progress with please wait message for around half an hour. But never completed it. So anyone is facing such a problem. If yes then please provide me the solution

Re: Unable to patch from Dust Game

I have also faced the same problem with the from dust game when patching started. The game works really well before patching so unable to start the game. So I have tried this you can also try this to resolve the problem. First this problem is occurs for me due to the corruption in the game files. So check the integrity of the game trough steam. if still doesn’t patching working for you then try to remove the game. And install the game again. So the corrupted files problem will get removed please try this it will be helpful for you.

Yes some of the people have faced the problem while patching of the game automatically started. But I haven’t got such a problem. Patching to the game goes successful for me. And game also runs perfectly without any issue after patching. The problem can occur while patching can be due to interruption in the internet connection so check if that the internet connection is running well.

I have same issue but not for this game but other game in steam. Don’t know why this is happens to me. It can be occur due to the steam client for me. The some of the steam client files gets corrupted. So try to update steam if it works then good. If not working then uninstall the steam client and install it again. It will help.

The game is really one of the best game. I have also faced the problem while patching the game. I am unable to get pass the patching progression and play the game. So I have tried this you can also try this go to the task manager when patching is running or halted. Then you can see the patching fail application running in the background. Kill that process. You can see that the game progresses perfectly without any problems and run.