Thread: Empire & Allies: Buying land should be little cheaper to buy

Empire & Allies: Buying land should be little cheaper to buy

Here I have something in my mind and I want to discuss with you people. I think in Empire & Allies, adding a new land is too costly than it should be. I think it would be better if they make lands cheaper to buy and expand. It becomes too hard to expand further and further. As far as I think if you make such things easier then players give more time to play and they do it daily as they get encouraged when they proceed easily.

Re: Empire & Allies: Buying land should be little cheaper to buy

Somewhere I agree with that there should be a change in this game in case of expanding the lands, as they are too expensive to buy.

I agree cost is high for buying a land, but you cannot deny that once you buy new land you can earn your money back too quickly. You can set up new production units there and they increase your revenue. It’s not a deal of loss.

In case of me, I never had a problem with it. I mean I agree that expanding land in Empire & Allies is too expensive, but you can collect money too quickly if you invade or defend your neighbor. If you will do so, money will never be an issue to expand. As it is a quicker way to generate money and you can use it to expand as much as you earn.

Yes, I agree with it. I have more than 50 friends and for me just defending or invading is the most money-spinning way. Total number of farms that I have is only 10 and they are just for decoration as I have not collected money from them since long time. I earn most of my money just by invading because it’s the fastest way to make money. So I will suggest you to start invading more and more if you have money as an issue to buy land.

You are saying if things are easier, then people play daily. But I think that, the game becomes boring if it becomes too easy. There should be challenges and difficulties which makes game more interesting. But it should not be too hard. And I believe that Empire & Allies is not that much hard. If buying a land is too expensive then there are too many ways to make quicker money. Just collect money from your farms and lumber mills. And do invade your neighbors as much as you can. They all make you quicker money and increase your balance. You can use them to expand your land.