Thread: 1,00,000 Wood in Empires and Allies

1,00,000 Wood in Empires and Allies

So, I had to take Raven in the game and I was at level41. But, for that I had to build 2 ore mine III’s. But to build that I first needed a population of 4,000, and to get that population I first needed a space exploration center. And to get the space center I need to reach level 50! SO, I figured it’s pretty tough to take Raven, but I finally managed to reach 50. But now the problem now is it requires 100,000 wood to build that thing. I have had only 18,500 in my stockpile, and now will again have to wait so long before I complete the task. Anybody else finds this task so intimidating? So, my advice if you reach higher level start of stockpiling the coins and the woods in order to complete this task!

Re: 1,00,000 Wood in Empires and Allies

Thanks for the heads up man. Now I am at level 42 and now I’m beginning to stock up the woods and coins as you mentioned. I just destroyed some building and filled them with Lumber Mill III’s and I hope I get the desired number of woods very soon. And regarding earning money I have some 3 million with me. So if you want it having copper production is the best bet. It gives 7k per day when you harvest it, and also a bonus of 100k per day bonus when neighbors also tend to it. So it’s good investment if you think of the future. But I do feel the 100,000 cap for Lumber is a bit over the top. Having so many lumber mills makes me feel I am playing Farmville not some war game! I also repel all the invasions on me and get a lot of coins which I convert into this ores. Also, this wood is used for buildings and ore mines. So, start stocking wood from the very start as it is very important for progressing in the game.

Re: 1,00,000 Wood in Empires and Allies

I am also facing the same situation here. I have also reached lvl 54 now and waiting for defeating Raven. but I too need to a lot of these things you have mentioned before I can do it. But, I do have 65000 wood and need just a few more. I also have a lot of money some 3 million coins, So I was thinking of buying this wood from the market. That would be good as I have a lot of spare money. But yet I can't find anyone selling wood, I will have to wait for it. I just hope I find the seller soon. I think no one sells wood much as it is essential for them in the game.Maybe I should just wait for a few days to get the wood from the ores itself that won't be a problem.