Thread: Empires & Allies show half a frame while playing

Empires & Allies show half a frame while playing

Ok I am getting this problem that I can’t view all screen it’s like half of the screen is not showing looks like they have moved the margin up to the right and I could even enlarge the screen is that a system wide problem . but its annoys to play that game

Re: Empires & Allies show half a frame while playing

I got the same kind of problem while playing and really its difficult to play the game I got this problem when I tried to collect the trophy from the damage dash its fist gave me error about the connection and then when I refreshed the page the half of the screen shoved inside the display window . now whenever I try to collect the trophy from the dash it s gives me the same error

Mine happen when I get in the game and on the initial screen where its say invite 5 friends to get the 5 Airstrike III rewards and after that when you load the game screen it gives the error and half of the screen cuts off

This is very disturbing and its happen exactly at the time of the 2 hour left to maximum damage dealt competition What happen is the E&A screen is in the middle of the screen and that hide the right side panel now how I suppose to play the game cannot believe this first the error of not able to see the neighbor properly now this in I think I should give up this game .

Its look like all are suffering the split screen problem but the reason for that is different mine is when I logged in to the game found any solution to this

I think I got some temporary solution to this just drag you mouse white portion from the screen to the left to the bottom right this will the reveal the hidden part where you can see and able to click on full screen I have to do this every time when I refresh Empires & Allies but its work for now hope it works for you also