Thread: Quest don’t appear in Empires & Allies

Quest don’t appear in Empires & Allies

Recently I have been realize that my quest is not appearing in the game . When I started the game its shows that research is building and game me one free. I have to take it as there was no option to deny. I have completed many quest under the impression the game is keeping the track on it .but since my last login I am not sure about it . I am using windows XP. Google chrome 13 and my flash version is WIN 10,3,181,36. . I had also cleared my cache many time but its still doesn’t works for my. Any idea guys

Re: Quest don’t appear in Empires & Allies

I have the necessary neighbor for the quest but the quest never showed up on my neighbor list. It’s now showing message that my quest is failed. I am ready to spend real money to buy more time. I have used the all browser that is available but no solution and also when I go in to see my neighbor list its showing only partly neighbor and no requesting and most of the neighbor is not even shows up hence I can’t visit them or see what have for sales

This is ridiculous man I am fighting the invaders about many a time but in stats it showing 3 times only hell I am losing my unit for doing this again and again and also I need to buy aluminum and someone has it and I am intend to buy it which I can but every time when I try to purchase it shows internet connection error someone need to fix this bug. Any solutions

I got same issue with the quest and tried all the method that has been suggested on the forum but stills it remain there and now I finally think it is indeed the bug that probably causing this it’s like you would go playing on and no quest will be saved. In fact I have 2 quest that was expired and I need to pay money for opening it its just waste any one know how to remove these expired quest