Thread: From Dust game stops working after a certain point

From Dust game stops working after a certain point

Hello I have installed the From Dust game on mine system and I have installed the game without any issue. I have played this last night and I have liked this game but I am not able to play the From Dust game continuously because mine stops working after a certain point. Now I don’t hot solve this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: From Dust game stops working after a certain point

It sounds like you have issue on the patches and other things and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make sure you have updated the everything on your system like direct X and driver on your system. Some time you face this issue due to driver and Direct X and so therefore I would suggest you to updated into latest and after that let me know the issue.

Have tried to run the game on the compatible mode, try to run the game on the compatible mode and after that you can solve your issue. To do these make right click on the game exe launching file and after that select the properties. Now on the properties go to the compatible tab and under that make check mark on the run this program for Compatible mode and after that select the appropriate thing. Once you done and after that click on the ok button and then select the ok button.

If you’re not able to solve issue now also then Its sounds like you have issue on the From Dust game and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make uninstall the From Dust game and after that install it again.