Thread: Stuck on Take the Beach level and Last Minute Clean-up on age of empires online

Stuck on Take the Beach level and Last Minute Clean-up on age of empires online

At Greek Level 14, I can't - for the life of me - seem to complete these missions without losing all of my troops and forcing myself to restart in order to find out a different strategy. Take the Beach! Especially. Take the Beach! Essentially has you leading the Greek advance army against the Trojans; the mission's objective is to destroy the fortress on the beach. You start off with a large amount of troops, including the Hero unit Achilles, and five ships from which you can spawn even more. You start off with about 5000-ish of each resource. No matter how many troops I send their way, I always lose everyone and they eventually come to destroy the ships. I have just about all military technologies up to Age III except for the Prodromos (Anti-Cavalry Cavalry).

re: Stuck on Take the Beach level and Last Minute Clean-up on age of empires online

I am having same problem in addition. Last Minute Clean-up involves rebuilding five watch-towers. My problem: No matter how fast I can get my troops up; the enemy always seems to bear down at me with many more. I tried directly attacking the garrison that's placed right outside of my base, but it doesn't matter how many I send at it. Eventually, I get mowed down by units moving from other points on the map.

re: Stuck on Take the Beach level and Last Minute Clean-up on age of empires online

I just reached 14 and it's the same for me but it happens with every quest I take now even repeatable ones I have done before. No matter what I do I get rushed by the comp. At this point I am thinking about cutting my losses with premium and forget this game existed. I liked it up until the point of the computer rushing me every single game.

Apparently, I was wrong about it being difficult. It was actually very easy. All I did was start off with quick resource gain, advance to Age III as quick as possible, and start massing unit-production buildings. And wall off my city with guard towers posted to make sure that the enemy doesn't rush me.

Take the Beach was really hard for me, but what I did was create two armies (I mean big armies that will use about 60-70% of your resources) split them into your already pre existing beach army. Now you can go front way in the middle and get smashed, but there are two little canyon passes to the left and right of the map. Army 2 should have like 5 rams, Army 1 should have 1 or 2 rams, because army one is either going right or left canyon and both canyons have 1 tower whereas army 2 has to face like 7 towers, but both armies should have equal amounts of units. Get Army two in position and have army 1 attack (I chose the left) either right or left canyons, make sure to destroy the tower as quick as possible because this diversion army is going to face the bulk of the troy army.

Hello thank you for your reply this is most important information for me. But I don’t think so it’s complete information. What next I have to perform to complete this. If you are having any further solution then please share it with me.

Re: Stuck on Take the Beach level and Last Minute Clean-up on age of empires online

As soon as you see that bulk army start approaching army 1, get army 2 to attack the middle, destroy the towers and kill any guards, by this time army 1 should be almost dead, and the troy army will turn its attention on army 2. Kill as many as possible in that middle battle and if you lose, the troy army should be very weakened and you still have 40-30% resources left, use it all to build one last army with rams, and tear through troy, make sure you watch your last army and make all your hits count, and yeah I just barely beat it like that.

Re: Stuck on Take the Beach level and Last Minute Clean-up on age of empires online

Hello it’s really a wired issue. As per my knowledge possibly will it be an update installable through CWM? Put up with in mind that if you install CWM and after that upgrade through OTA you'll brick the phone. Propel commencing my LG-P920 with Tap talk. Have you tried the install through custom zip technique instead? If you still want to know more about it. Then I will suggest you to search about this on internet and in addition if it’s not able to solve your issue yourself then go and contact with the LG support center and tell them about this query. I am sure that they will take this under consideration and try to solve your query.