Thread: Cannot play from dust without creating separate account on UBIsoft

Cannot play from dust without creating separate account on UBIsoft

Just came to know that we need to create a separate account on UBIsoft if we need to play this game I have purchase this game from steam and have account in that but when I start to connect its ask for the UBIsoft accounts for connecting to internet for game to start just like to say it’s very annoying

Re: Cannot play from dust without creating separate account on UBIsoft

Yes got notice of that its because of the game that uses third party DRM that requires sign up just like Games for windows Live. And beside it’s not steam works game

I also get annoyed with the DRM stuff and I don’t like going in to it and on the sid not I don’t think account has any thing to do with DRM its just way to ubisoft to get the user email address which lateron they can sent spam on or DLC . don’t like this its kill the gaming fun .

I don’t know why are you taking this so personally there is not just DRM in the steamworks it has lot more than that and you can’t just ignore that . There are very few games in the steamworks that require sign up from the third party account even those with pain ful second round of DRM like Tagès or SecuROM. There are also games that use Games for Windows Live but don't require it. I will go for the v after finishing the game that I already have. You will be on the losing side if you pay more than the holiday clearance sales price for a game that can be deactivate by it publisher. There are already such case you should see and then buy the game