Thread: From dust cannot work offline

From dust cannot work offline

I was so happy when I pre order my from dust copy form steam but now all my dream got shattered I was buying this game with the thought that I would be playing this game whenever I will traveling somewhere but everything goes on vain when I came to know that its impossible to play this game without the internet connection I don’t understand what should I do I don’t stay at home very often and if I got to get home I don’t have any time to play his game it’s like $15 gone wasted as its only taking up disk space on my computer I will never able to play this .

Re: From dust cannot work offline

Not only you there are some more people who are stating the same problem and its very bad on the ubisoft side that they cheat their costumer like this I bought this game reading the post on the forum and after some time the Ubisoft have removed the forum post which was saying the DRM would not necessitate an internet connection that’s a clear cheating no man I want my money back this is not fair deal.

I am also feels trick till the end UBIsoft stick to the claim that no internet connection would required and there were no information about the DRM available on the steam page so I ordered the copy and now I feel like tricked this is not happening man

Mine seems to have some bug on it as I was playing on the half way it closes due to no internet connection and I am pretty sure my internet connection was working I never lost my connecting ever since I bought my internet connection and this is clear that it some kind of problem in the from dust now when I start the game its just stuck on the connection screen and then gives the error no internet connection found don’t know wat to do does anyone has the idea what to do in this situation