Thread: Cannot find the Product Key for From Dust

Cannot find the Product Key for From Dust

Hello, I purchased From Dust online and got the download link and launcher as a email notification. After installation, the game asks me for a product key that came with your game. But, I haven’t received any kind of product key with the mail. How do I find it out? Do I get another mail if I reply or something? I am surely not going to pay again just for a product key!

Re: Cannot find the Product Key for From Dust

I got my product key in the same email in which I got the mail. Check the mail again carefully please.

I checked the mail, it has got the general notification, product ID, order ID and date nothing else. My friend said I should check Ubishop website. So, I checked it and I found out the product key there and that too for free. I just have to enter the product ID and Order ID. I don’t understand why they don’t just send it to the mail. Why so much trouble getting the product ID?

You don’t have to get it from that site. You get it directly from the Steam Library. Select the game from the library. It will show up directly if you have downloaded from Steam though. See, the right hand side under links and you will see the ‘CD key’ link, just click on it and copy it on your installation window and click next. Thus, you get your product key and you can install the game smoothly now. Hope this helps to solving your problem regarding the issue with product key. If you still do not get it just contact them via phone regarding the same, and since you have the order ID and all you will not face any problem in getting your product key.