Thread: How can I fix from dust Crashes and Crappy Graphic card

How can I fix from dust Crashes and Crappy Graphic card

Hi guys recently I have bought this game from steam named from dust of ubisoft it’s a awesome game with cool graphic but my problem is while playing my game is keeping on crashing I don’t know why buy its crashes in regular intervals now the game has DRM do is that when its try to connect to the internet it crashes . my guess is it’s my graphic card Crappyness . I don’t know how to fix this but it would be very nice of you if anyone has any solution regarding this issue I will be very thank full

Re: How can I fix from dust Crashes and Crappy Graphic card

Don’t worry that not that biggest problem with this game it can be solve easily . if you have a graphic card that gives you its graphic setting menu just like Nvidia then go in that setting option and set the physx controlling to best video card mode and make sure its towards the quality not performance that will do the trick but if you have dual graphic like onboard then make sure you change its setting to quality you will find its setting in control panel
    This has acttuly worked for me in my pc and I don’t have to do anything else just give your reply on how does its works for you . and main thing don’t forget to update your Video and audio drives . cheers

Hey I don’t think this will going to the work because its need to be mess with our bios and motherboard to make it work and that’s not easy to do in fact this option should made available on game its self but the fact the game is not properly ported for the pc is causing us a problem I think the developer are not that wise to see this problem a head . I think there would be no cure to this problem

I am sorry to day this that this dint works for me like it’s said the game core development has this problem the there should be some setting that should be solving this problem how can I would be able to play if the game keeps on crashing . only setting this game has on graphic is to screen setting and I don’t know how would this gonna help the graphic issue in the game

Its works perfectly for me I did what you said and that make my game somewhat stable still crashes some time but it’s like once in a day and this may be I can afford a bit such a sad creation by the ubisoft the game is awesome but this few glitches make me sick while playing I hope there may be some patch that cam solve our problem completely . I want to get rid of this issue it bothering me now very much

Hey how did you fixed that I tried it but simply failed to achieve the goal I am use dual graphic card and my main graphic card is ATI can anyone tell me how to set my setting that would suit this game its constantly keeps on crashing when I try to play its invent freezes some time and trust me guys it very much annoying to play the game under this circumstances I don’t know what to do can anyone help me out there