Thread: Is DRM is always required for launching From Dust

Is DRM is always required for launching From Dust

Hey guys I want to know is DRM are required always to launch the from dust game because I saw steam has listed on the from dust title says 3rd-party DRM: Ubisoft Online Service. I have intention to buy the game but I will not buy its if required DRM every time when its launch I will don’t even touch it

Re: Is DRM is always required for launching From Dust

I don’t know it properly because I never had this game but UBIsoft confirmed that the game will not required online connection all the time when its launch . It does not required DRM every time but its one time process you have to fill information one time for activation

I am very much in support of the DRM I want that feature on the game because I like its feature on online saving the game and you can continue play your game from the different location and you will get the game save file and you can continue game where you last left it. Without the online save system you have to carry your saved game for your pc very time if you planning to play this game from somewhere else. Don’t know if there any dark side of DRM facility as far as I am concern I will go with DRM

I appreciate you thought but I doubt that what if you are travelling and for passing time you need to do something like playing this game huh than what you will do where do you fine the internet connection on the middle of your journey until and unless you log on to Ubisoft Online Service you will not be able to play this game think about that

I don’t understand if the steam is giving this game then why not the steam DRM is available on this game . it has all the stuff that we required like online saving achievement etc I don’t understand why I do we need more DRM on top of DRM . It’s like ubisoft really like to give trouble to their customer

This is because of the fact that not lot of company like steam as they have to give lots of rights to the steam to publish their game on steam. I was shocked by this that ubisoft don’t like steam because you will often see lots of games do not appear on steam, while you will find them on other digital distribution sites . that’s why many of the company don’t like steam