Thread: False From Dust DRM Clarification about One-time activation

False From Dust DRM Clarification about One-time activation

I would never thought the Ubisoft is such a liar all the time they were giving the false allegations I played my game a little bit and thought to test DRM out and found that I can’t launch the game without the internet connection . so much for the truth . I am having this game in my laptop and was planning to play this game when I was travelling but id this game required internet connection of playing the I won’t be able to play this game I am kind of stuck with the game .

Re: False From Dust DRM Clarification about One-time activation

I can see how you feel those are the on bad liars . all I can say you is welcome to Ubisoft not worth of trust and on top of that the game is not ported to pc with locked in 30FPD capand no graphic setting . they not even official accept the DRM lies

That ok if they lie about DRM but still the game should run in my case I am finding difficulty to connect the game even though I have internet connection. I only get spinning white circle and error massage its like it can detect my internet connection somehow. This is the last time I am buying game developed by Ubisoft never again

Its actually official stated that the refund has been made for the DRM lies by the steam . but I doubt that it would be happening because as far as I know steam have never refunded for something like that . I can understand that DRM is opted for piracy but it also turn the customer away and people then think of doing piracy for hassle free experience.

If refund option is available then I would defiantly want to take advantage of that this is common with all the game associate with UBIsoft and I not surprised by from dust . there are more issue with the game that need to be solved but I don’t think any measure are taken to this aspect , I hope that I would get my refund without any problem . atleast one good thing happens after getting this game