Thread: Restarting a quest after trying Elite in Age of Empires Online

Restarting a quest after trying Elite in Age of Empires Online

I suppose this is a bug for every quest, but I only had done it once on the quest Craftsman Rescue. I accepted the quest, chose to try elite. Naturally, it was too hard so I chose to restart it on normal. While in normal I noticed the towers were 2 shooting my units and my army of 30 units, with 1500 health from my Epic card I received when buying premium civs, died before taking out one tower.

Re: Restarting a quest after trying Elite in Age of Empires Online

I know for a fact I was not on Elite still, the enemies looked regular and I even went back to my home-town to restart the quest on normal, still it was very difficult. I ended up abandoning the quest and re-accepting it. It was fixed after that and the enemies were back to normal attack power.

Happened to me too, could hardly win a game cause they would one shot anything i had. I managed to win some in Cyprus even though it was bugged, but so tough; one took 1+hr but at the end I got a nice for 40 epic ram gear (was still level 37 me). After I finished it, the game did not seem bugged anymore although some maps are hard anyway (repeats one in Cyprus), so I don’t know, cause no one could help me. Try cooping any game mb that will fix it.

It seems if you abandon the quest, then re-accept it, then everything turns back to normal. That did indeed seem to fix it.

You know I did the exact same thing. I wanted to see what the difference is between elite and normal and was getting one or two shotted by everything. I switched back to normal and it’s the same way. I'm going to abandon the quest and see if that makes a difference.